- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup raisins(optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets and set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer cream butter, brown sugar,
and granulated sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add egg and mix on high speed to combine.To this add vanilla.
Combine oats, flour, wheat flour, baking soda, and baking powder
in a large bowl.Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and
beat on low speed to combine.At this stage stir in raisins.Using
a Cookie scoop drop dough onto prepared sheets,about 2 inches
apart.bake for about 15-18 minutes.