Garlic And Herb Tomatoes From Homegrown Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Heat the olive oil in a saute pan.Add the garlic to the oil and cook over medium heat for 30 seconds.
Add the tomatoes , basil, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, tossing occasionally, until the tomatoes begin to loose their firm round shape. Sprinkle with
a little fresh chopped basil and parsley and serve hot or at room temperature.
Recipe Courtesy : Ina Garten