Mutta Puttu - Thattukada Foods
- 2 piece rice puttu , crushed (Ari puttu)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 / 2 tsp ginger, chopped
- curry leaves, few
- 1 cup gravy of mutton curry, chicken curry , egg curry or any spicy masala curry
- 1 tsp mustard seeds (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs coconut oil or any vegetable oil
Heat oil in a wok. splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Add curry leraves, green chillies, ginger
and onions. Saute for 3 minutes. Add eggs one at a time. Stir in between. When the eggs are half cooked add crushed puttu, mix well.
Finally add gravy (I used mutton gravy) . Combine everything on high flame. Serve hot with hot tea.